Combining Obsidian and Jekyll makes blogging most convenience than ever. Something that possible include
- Highlight a portion of text from a website, send to Obsidian today note, and start to jot down.
- Spell check with self-host LanguageTool
- Generate new post (note) with a single click
Drag and drop images to upload to Imgur then insert the link! (see below)
- File’s name can be change directly by typing in the bold date in the figure above.
- YAML are formatted very nice
- Writing math with is a bli$\beta$
- Of course, it’s free to and fast with Github Pages
- All the nice things of Obsidian (drawing, graph, linking,…)
- Git push to publish post directly from Obsidian.
If there are something wonderful this page will be updated.